VP Of Entertainment Relations
WWELos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The West Coast (Los Angeles) Division of WWE is seeking a Vice President within its Entertainment Relations department.
Entertainment Relations is a division of WWE that is focused on positioning WWE and our Superstars into mainstream pop culture, as well as creating relevant pop culture integrations inside WWE, across our various platforms.
This includes developing relationships with celebrities' teams, booking WWE Superstars into TV appearances, red carpet events, award shows, outside the box PR opportunities, working with digital and social media influencers on content creation, and identifying local pop culture opportunities in key international markets.
We are looking for smart, passionate, driven individual with strong industry network to fill our Vice President position.
• In partnership with Chief Brand Officer and SVP, set overarching strategy for Entertainment Relations team, establish and execute clear, measurable goals and plans for long-term growth
• Develop and implement plans to positively position WWE as a key brand within the global entertainment industry and pop culture
• Create and executive effective plans to support key WWE tentpole events and campaigns, including WrestleMania, SummerSlam, SmackDown Live's launch on Fox, etc.
• Leverage your network to bring in new relationships and partnership opportunities for WWE
• Support SVP by serving as department lead/POC for any companywide communications and regularly report out on any department initiatives
• Manage department budget; exercise judgment to prioritize opportunities and allocate resources as needed
• Responsible for developing and managing departmental processes and day-to-day operations related to partner management, budget development and tracking, activation plans, timelines, and evaluations
• Encourage best practices and procedures to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed and proactively identify areas for improvement that promote efficiency, innovation, and potential revenue generation or cost savings
• Support continued growth of team's long-term professional development
• A minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in Entertainment, Public Relations or Talent Booking roles with the entertainment industry.
• Solid understanding of the entertainment industry and media landscape including evolving industry trends, key players, terminology.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional network across the entertainment industry.
• Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company and externally across partners/agencies.
• Ability to motivate a team while holding team accountable.
• A ''can-do'' attitude, positivity and high energy.
• Must fit into WWE culture; outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field of study preferred.