VP Medical Affairs
Full Time Job
VP, Medical Affairs
WWE is looking for a Vice President of Medical Affairs to oversee all health and safety policies, procedures, and protocols and lead our efforts to ensure WWE continually delivers best-in-class safety measures. This person will be the primary point of contact on all medical related affairs for in-ring talent, corporate employees, and medical partners, and serve as a trusted advisor to WWE leadership by providing insights and guidance to ensure effective decision making.
• Responsible for maintaining and continually improving the overall health and welfare operations of WWE by delivering best-in-class, consistent, and well-defined medical strategies for the company
• Design and effectively coordinate a systematic approach to establish operating procedures, monitoring mechanisms, and communication strategies
• Oversee an efficient records maintenance system for all health-related claims to establish effective tracking and reporting; authorize payment on medical expenses
• Continuously review and updates practice guidelines and ensure that the company is in compliance with all federal, state, local and foreign laws, regulations and rules that may apply to the company's activities, and actively champion the company's ethics and integrity
• Lead a team by providing strategic direction, coaching and guidance to achieving individual and collective goals
• 10+ years' experience within Healthcare or a related field; experience within Sport or Entertainment highly preferred
• Related legal and business affairs experience as counsel to a company engaged in the sports, entertainment or media industries preferred
• Possesses expert knowledge and continually develops capabilities in the field of clinical quality improvement and employee safety
• Solution-oriented approach and philosophy, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, sound judgment, outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills, exceptional organization and management reporting skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to communicate effectively in high stress/pressure situations when talking to talent, medical professionals, executives and employees