Vice President, Talent Brand Management
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking a Vice President to run the newly established Talent Brand Management department.
Talent Brand Management is a division of WWE that has 360-degree oversight of Superstars' individual talent brands and is focused on positioning and growing these individual brands both inside and outside WWE platforms.
This role will report directly to the Chief Brand Officer and be a part of the Brand team.
• Work across the organization, including the Executive team and WWE Superstars to establish a clear brand identity for each individual talent brand
• Set strategies to grow individual talent brands inside and outside of WWE's ecosystem
• Identify and evaluate opportunities for Superstars to help grow talent and reach new audiences based on individual talent brand strategies
• Manage external agencies/parties representing WWE talent
• Ensuring key messaging for both WWE as well as Superstars is well represented in the marketplace
• Establish KPIs to track the growth of individual talent brands
• Establish rate card and standardize practices around external opportunities for talent
• Oversee tracking and communication of individual talent activities
• Clearly communicate messaging and brand positioning across the internal organization
• Leverage your network to bring in new opportunities for talent and WWE
• Partner with key internal departments including, but not limited to: Brand, Communications, Marketing, Sponsorship, Consumer Products and Talent Relations
• Work closely with Executive Directors for RAW, SmackDown and NXT to ensure alignment with short- and long-term storylines and character bibles
• Report out on status to Executive Team and Chairman's office, as needed.
• Encourage best practices and procedures to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed, and proactively identify areas for improvement that promote efficiency, innovation, and better communication internally
• Support continued growth of Talent Brand Management department as WWE's talent roster continues to grow around the world
• A minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in Business Development or Brand Management within the entertainment industry
• Solid understanding of the entertainment industry and media landscape including evolving industry trends, key players, terminology.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Strong executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company and externally across partners/agencies.
• Proven leadership and management skills, ability to grow and motivate a team.
• A ''can-do'' attitude, positivity and high energy.
• Must fit into WWE culture; outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field of study preferred.
• MBA or JD is required.