Full Time Job
WWE is looking for a User Experience designer to help build WWE digital experiences across all platforms and devices that showcase the passion and excitement of the WWE brand and put smiles on fans' faces.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE programming reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide in 25 languages. The award-winning WWE Network, an award-winning OTT service with over 2M subscribers, is the first-ever 24/7 direct-to-consumer premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, and is currently available in more than 180 countries. WWE has one of the largest digital footprints in the world with over 900 million global followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others. WWE's YouTube is the largest in Sports and the second largest overall with over 20 billion views.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for consumer-led design, technology and media and will be focused on delivering best-in-class products and experiences. The WWE culture is fun, fast-paced with a focus on collaboration and teamwork and we are seeking someone who can not only be comfortable in that environment but also help expand and improve it.
• User experience design for the WWE digital product portfolio including web, mobile web, mobile apps and TV platforms
• Develop information architecture, site maps, wireframes and workflows for all user-facing digital products to create solutions to complex interface and interaction design challenges
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders include Product, Engineering, Marketing and Content teams to translate business requirements into user experiences
• Maintain deep understanding of customers' needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
• Perform user acceptance and quality assurance testing
• Build prototypes and be involved in user testing
• Emphasis is on UX, but a background in visual creative design is a plus
• 2+ years experience in UX/interaction design
• BA Degree – Preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Psychology, Human Factors or Business related discipline
• Experience with Mobile and TV platforms a plus
• Experience in the entertainment, OTT, video a plus
• Hands-on experience with Sketch, Axure, Invision, Google Suite, Framer X
• Experience with Abstract, Framer X and Adobe Creative Suite (Not required, but nice to have)
• Knowledge of trends and best practices in user experience design
• Passion for creating outstanding and intuitive user experiences for global audiences
• A strong portfolio demonstrating diverse work experience