SVP, Talent Management Group
Full Time Job
The newly established Talent Management Group (TMG) will deliver outstanding 360-degree support to our WWE In-Ring Talent. This exciting new opportunity will deliver across all lines of business and key external partners, with a focus on amplifying the individual and collective brand value, as well as improving monetization outlets for In-Ring Talent and the WWE.
The Senior Vice President, Talent Management Group is charged with the creation, leadership, strategy, and overall success of this new business unit. Reporting into the EVP, Operations and based in Stamford CT, this person will be accountable for both the short-term and long-term advancement of the division and its employees.
• Design a comprehensive strategy for the Talent Management Group through effective prioritization, planning, and establishment of responsibilities for departmental success, and concentrating on maximizing the impact of each WWE In-Ring Superstar.
• Develop regular joint strategic talent brand planning, business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.), and tactical activities (systems and processes, governance, performance objectives, and critical achievements) to ensure both the WWE brand and our In-Ring Talent needs and expectations are met.
• Develop long-term relationships with all WWE In-Ring Talent and drive opportunities for talent brands internally and externally. Align talent goals and personal interests to WWE critical initiatives.
• Build operational procedures in collaboration with key executives across the organization for effective cross-functional partnership.
• Establish communication with external business partners and key internal business unit leadership to assist in crafting brand growth strategies.
• Develop a clear set of measures to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate results and challenges to the senior leadership team
• Lead all aspects of the TMG team while developing personal and professional goals for each member in both the short and long-term. Optimize organization structure in partnership with the EVP of Operations.
• Assist in benchmarking economics for talent engagements while providing market intelligence for holistic brand development.
• Able to travel for business as needed and work a flexible schedule.
• 15+ years' of leadership experience in Business Development, Talent Agency, or Brand Management within the entertainment industry.
• Strong understanding of the media landscape including the evolving industry trends, key players, and terminology.
• Proven record qualifying social and digital ecosystems to elevate brand awareness and engagement.
• Prior partnership across internal business units/leadership and externally across partners/agencies.
• Prior confirmed team leadership and management experience with a knack for growing and empowering client services teams across a variety of brand management functions
• Bachelor's degree in Media, Communications, Marketing, or similar field. MBA preferred.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.