Sr. Security Analyst
Full Time Job
Position: Sr. Security Analyst
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Reports to: VP, Information Security
Division: Information Security & Technology Risk Management
Duration: Six Months – Temp to Hire
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. (WWE) with headquarters located in Stamford, Connecticut is seeking a Sr. Security Analyst to support the company's data security and privacy initiatives.
The Sr. Security Analyst will work closely with the VP, of Information Security and members of the Information Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology and Technology Risk Management teams.
The role of the Sr. Security Analyst will focus on assisting with the implementation of critical security controls, global security policies, standards and guidelines. In addition to conducting security assessments, gap analysis and providing tactical support to remediate findings.
The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge in Information and Cyber Security, including security concepts relating to data management, data security, user access provisioning, application security, system management and security operations (SecOps).
• Work with the Information Security department, Legal department and the GDPR program team in the development of security and data privacy policies and practices.
• Support WWE's GDPR compliance initiative, including short and long term goals.
• Evaluate established data security controls for effectiveness and efficiency.
• Work with internal IT support teams in developing both event management and incident response procedures.
• Work with internal IT support teams for improving overall logical access controls and Principle of Least Privilege (PoLP).
• Work with internal IT support teams in evaluating application security, data encryption methods and technologies.
• Work with internal IT support teams in evaluating data security in relationship to WWE's private and public cloud platforms.
• Assist the internal IT support teams in developing and documenting the security hardening of the Microsoft systems.
• Participate in and support a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
• Work with and support GDPR Program Manager in the completion of a Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
• Assist in conducting vendor security assessments.
• Assist in maturing WWE's, Cyber Security Awareness program.
• Four year degree in computer science or related combined work/education experience.
• Minimum of five years experience in Cyber Security/Information Security.
• Experience in supporting Information Technology infrastructures.
• Experience in data compliance programs a plus.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) a plus.
• Experience in the implementation of CIS Controls in a practical and systematic manner.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server, file permissions and Active Directory Services (ADS).
• Knowledge in vulnerability and patch management programs.
• Experience in developing and implementing end-point protection programs.
• Experience in application security, user access permissions and controls
• Knowledge in cloud security architectures as it relates to data protection.
• Experience working within a global, IT organization.
• Ability to analyze complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
• Practical experience in implementing security policies, procedures and technologies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong experience in developing technical documents.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and able to manage time efficiently.
• Team player with ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
• High degree of initiative requiring little or no supervision, sound judgment, and the ability to prioritize assignments, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to produce high-quality work in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment.