Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology (MarTech)
We have built a server-less data platform that can ingest, store, and process peta bytes of data every day in a collaborati ve effort to create a cutting-edge analytical solution development pipeline. We'll look to you to provide data analysis and research to present a compelling vision of fan acquisition, engagement, monetization , and retention by providing a personalized experience for fans based on their interaction with the WWE across the vast ecosystem of our digital, media, advertising , CPG and live event product offerings and content.
WWE's Data Engineering team is seeking a Senior Manager, Data Product Management over our Marketing Tech stack who will be an exceptional addition to our growing data product management team. In this role, you will grow and lead a team responsible for delivering data products and solutions in Marketing Technology. This candidate builds fantastic relationships across all levels of the organizations and is recognized as a problem solver that looks to elevate the work of everyone around the m . If you are passionate about data and creating product and capabilities to democratize data across the organization, then this is a great rol e for you.
• Defines the vision, tenets, principles, and high-level priorities for large, sophisticated marketing data product workstreams .
• Manage, build, strengthen, and grow the data product team. Offer organizational design thinking to best structure the team and equip them for success in their goals .
• Establish strong relationships in engineering, product, and business teams across WWE while combining the voice and needs of the fans and requirements to create both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans.
• Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria, and success measures that are specific to data products – like product instrumentation, data storage, accessibility/usability via tools, data grain, and frequency to reduce the number of assumptions that engineers have to make .
• Partner with analysts, data science, data engineering, UX teams to build requirements, develop, test, and deliver high-quality products and features that meet end-users' and internal business' needs.
• Own Marketing tools such as the WWE CRM tool, Data Management Platform (DMP), Advertising Platforms, Digital Monitoring Platforms (DMP), Customer Data Platforms (CDP), and Consent/Cookie Management tools
• Drive roadmaps, develop, and maintain application performance monitoring and alerting platforms (processes, tools, & templates); develop enhanced reporting capabilities through standardization and automation
• Provide support and solutions to cross-functional teams such as Media, Technology, Analytics, Consumer Product Goods (CPG), Advertising, and Live Events
• Develop strategy in partnership with Marketing and Advertising teams and implement tools that enable them to address key business questions and direct associated analytics and reporting
• Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics, or equivalent
• 5+ years' experience in Product Management
• 2+ years' experience in a DMP or CDP tool and k nowledge of such products as Salesforce, GA, Sailthru, Blucore, Yotpo, Google Optimize and understand multi-touch attribution, segmentation, campaign management, marketing platforms, advertising tech platforms , and testing tools to drive the development of meaningful fan activations
• Experience utilizing both qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis techniques and familiarity with common data science models and approaches to problem-solving to be able to plan for what analysts and data scientists need to deliver
• Successful track record of building full-scale data solutions
• Familiarity with ETL and ELT methodologies; e xperience with visualization tools such as Tableau
• Proficient in A gile product development
• Experience with large scale enterprise applications using big data open-source solutions such as Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka, and Elastic Search / Solr
• Experience or knowledge of basic programming, machine learning, and DB's technologies (SQL, Python, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Oracle, MySQL)
• Understanding of AWS/GCP, relational and normalized databases from both utility as well as data model design and development
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.