Sr. Infrastructure Engineer - Endpoint Management
Full Time Job
WWE has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer to join the Enterprise Technology team based in Stamford, Connecticut . The Sr. Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, deployment, and management of endpoint management solutions on servers, client systems, and mobile devices. This position works closely with other technology teams to implement new products and services ensuring that business process continuity and systems security are addressed. In addition, this individual provides escalation support from the Service Desk for infrastructure related incidents and requests. This position primarily works onsite, Monday to Friday, in WWE's Stamford, Connecticut office.
• Coordinate with other technology groups to ensure that incident resolution and service requests are completed in a timely manner.
• Provide subject matter expertise for standard WWE technology, services, and processes
• Provide new technology and service recommendations
• Follow established policies, procedures, and technology standards to ensure system availability and security.
• Manage Airwatch, Jamf, and Microsoft Intune MDM environment including: creation and deployment of new profiles, rules, custom scripts, and applications to mobile devices and workstations via MDM.
• Manage Desktop Central for inventory, software installation, policy creation, and patch management for client and server systems.
• Work with vendors, partners, and consulting services to resolve technology issues, complete product renewals, and build strategic relationships.
• Support and maintain cloud services and SaaS platforms, including license management
• Assist with maintenance of Active Directory, Azure, and Hybrid Exchange
• 6+ Years Windows and macOS endpoint management experience
• 4+ Years modern device management platform experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Intune and Jamf (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
• Advanced knowledge of Windows and macOS Client Imaging and Deployment
• Experience engineering solutions for Windows and macOS clients in a large distributed environment.
• Experience managing large rollouts of software, patches, firmware, drivers, and other configurations.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot workstation operating systems, applications, peripherals, network, and audio-visual problems
• Highly organized and dynamic, able to work in a fast paced, challenging environment with the ability to prioritize and support multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
• College diploma or university degree, preferably in a technology field, and/or 8+ years of equivalent work experience.
• Expert knowledge implementing and managing client, server, and 3rd party patch deployment, application packaging and delivery
• Proficiency and experience implementing and maintaining Microsoft Server Operating Systems & Active Directory architecture
• Proficiency and experience with Linux operating systems
• Experience developing scripting and automation of repetitive administrative tasks
• Ability to research and troubleshoot custom software / networking issues as required
• Working knowledge of network protocols and standards
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow process for compliance
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to present technical ideas in professional and user-friendly language
• Outstanding customer service focused attitude
• Experience with ServiceNow and/or other ITIL ticketing systems
• Minimal travel required.
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.