Sr. HRIS Analyst
Full Time Job
The Sr. HRIS/Workday Analyst role is responsible for administration, maintenance, and testing within the various modules of the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system as well as the other technology solutions managed by the team. This role acts as 'super-user' support to the HR team in terms of providing technical and functional assistance. The Sr. Analyst is responsible for management of data accuracy and auditing, including remediation of any pending transactions or errors/omissions within the data. The role also works collaboratively with the HR team and other stakeholders to ensure that data and processes are being executed accurately and efficiently. This role will act as the backup to the Sr. Director of HR System for certain processes in the Workday system.
• Supports overall HRIS function.
• Understands system setup, interdependencies, and data flows to report and track data and identify issues
• Audits and tracks regular employee changes (new hires, termination, job changes, LOAs, etc.).
• Executes a variety of activities within Workday HCM, including testing upgrades, road-map initiatives, and other business-as-usual processes
• Conducts testing in Workday for areas where business process changes may need to occur, or where configuration changes are required by the business
• Collaborates with various HR functional areas, Payroll, and IT department on system change management, data audits, and HR data processing
• Analyzes, validates, and audits system data, ensuring data accuracy, legal, and SOX compliance
• Proactively manages pending system transactions and follow-up with end-users and/or respective HR team members to complete transactions accurately and within required deadlines for payroll
• Monitors and handle system delegation setups for task reassignments, flagging areas of concern to management for auditing purposes
• Ensure integrations to/from Workday are operational and received by carriers based on scheduled runs and review/partner with HR subject matter experts to audit feedback files received from carriers
• Run a variety of reports for the HR team and WWE senior management including employee master data reports, executive dashboards, recruiting dashboards, etc.
• Provide direction and feedback to end users on Workday issues through monitoring of the Workday Support Inbox and other avenues of escalation. Works closely with vendors to resolve issues.
• Create and/or maintain various Workday/HRIS process workflows
• Assists with processing activities based on the rhythm of the business (performance reviews & goals etc).
• Creates and maintains user documentation and guidelines.
• 5+ years of related HRIS/HR experience
• Workday HCM experience preferred
• Solid understanding of HR requirements in compliance and confidentiality.
• Strong analytical skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team-oriented, but also able to work well independently
• Able to multitask and work well under pressure
• Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• High school degree or GED required, Bachelor's degree preferred.