Social Media Editor
Full Time Job
The Social Media Editor is responsible for creating and programming social media content for WWE's 1 billion plus social followers around the globe on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and more. The successful candidate will represent WWE and be the voice of the brand across all channels, as well as devise, coordinate and execute multiplatform strategies for internal and external campaigns.
• Manage company's day-to-day social media content and activities for all of WWE's social platforms
• Maintain brand presence on existing social media networks, including content and visual updates as needed
• Provide real-time platform coverage during live and recorded WWE programming, including news posts, video clips, GIFs and more
• Directly engage the WWE Universe, partners and more via social media platforms, fostering engagement and conversation
• Strategize and develop effective social campaigns for internal and third-party initiatives, including sponsored executions
• Develop original social-based editorial features such as themed Instagram Stories, slideshows, etc.
• Support new, emerging features on existing platforms
• Assist with the social strategy and execution for WWE YouTube channel promotion across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands and products
• Remain informed and familiar with social/digital content trends
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years of experience in social media editing and/or channel management
• Must be able to work non-traditional schedule, including nights and weekends during WWE live TV programming
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Impeccable grammar and diction required
• Must be organized and detail-oriented with exceptional time management and multitasking abilities
• Passion for emerging media trends and technology
• Passion for pop culture
• Familiarity of WWE TV shows, talent and storylines is a plus
• Knowledge of the gaming industry, a plus
• Experience with social media content management systems (Khoros, Crowd Tangle, Social Bakers, Snappy TV, Tweet Deck, Creator Studios, Canvas etc.), a plus