Senior Vice President, International
Full Time Job
The SVP International is responsible for management and operations across all WWE international regions. This position reports directly to the EVP, Head of International. This leader oversees the Group General Managers and the HQ International team and is a key part of the international leadership team.
• Responsible for partnering with senior leaders in each Line of Business (Television, Live Events, Consumer Products, Network, Digital) to support corporate priorities and develop growth strategies for the International business
• Work across regions and the WWE organization to ensure that LOB strategic planning and budgeting is informed by regional market strategies and insights
• Lead regular regional business reviews with the General Managers within each region and lead the monthly International business review process for the WWE leadership team.
• Responsible for development and delivery of reporting and presentations to support executive decision making and provide key metrics and performance indicators for the business
• Directly manage the Group General Managers across three regions (Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia Pacific ) as well as the International HQ team aligned to each of the regions.
• Effectively build relationships and lead communication and collaboration with team members across multiple regions and lines of business
• 15 years of consulting and/or strategic management experience with a global TV/entertainment, media or sports organization(s), and/or related agency experience
• Excellent communication (verbal, written and presentation), interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
• Strong executive presence and influence to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the company
• Extensive management experience including management of cross-functional teams across global locations
• Adept at presenting analysis and key recommendations
• Excellent ability to manage competing priorities, work in a fast-paced startup environment and identify broader opportunities to improve processes and exceed the business plan deliverables
• MBA preferred
• Position requires international travel