Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Full Time Job
SVP, Head of Human Resources and Employee Operations
The SVP, Head of Human Resources and Employee Operations is responsible for the overall leadership and strategy of Human Resources, Facilities, Real Estate and Travel. This position is based in our Stamford, CT headquarters and reports directly into the Chief Financial Officer.
This individual will partner with executive and departmental leadership to develop strategies surrounding the current and future efficiency of the organization in support of WWE's organizational objectives. He/she will drive all people related activities and initiatives vital for the health of WWE while impacting the company's continued growth, improving productivity, driving bottom line results, and further developing WWE's greatest assets, its employees!
The ideal candidate is a trusted advisor to senior leadership with confirmed results in impacting business objectives. This person must possess strong leadership skills and will act as the voice and advocate for employees to the C-suite and the Board of Directors. He/she needs to be highly adaptable to meet the dynamic needs of the business while possessing both a hands-on and strategic approach that will enable WWE to become even more efficient organization.
• Partnering with the Executive Committee to provide strategic HR support in organizational design, employee relations, talent acquisition and management at all levels, compensation and benefits, training, communication, and compliance.
• Act as a trusted advisor and to the Executive Committee in critical matters relating to human resources, facilities and travel; anticipating issues and proposing solutions.
• Plan, build and implement short- and long-term strategies that address organization issues and evaluate the organization's developmental needs.
• Play a leadership role in further developing a positive, creative and ethical environment; live our ''Code of Champions'' and continue to drive our mission and values throughout WWE.
• Work with the Board of Directors Compensation Committee on overall compensation philosophy, including executive compensation, as well as other benefit related initiatives.
• Provide executive oversight for the operation and investment of existing and future WWE facilities in support of a flexible working environment; partner with external consultants and executive leadership on needs assessment and ensuring continuous improvement.
• Lead all aspects of the Corporate Travel team and ensure the effective execution of travel requirements including airline, car rental, car service and hotel bookings for employees.
• Champion the effectiveness and development of an extraordinary executive leadership team, and that each individual contributor has all the tools they need to optimize their performance; address succession through development programs, preparing 'ready now' candidates as well as a potential pipeline for the future.
• Undergraduate degree required, Master's degree and SPHR preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of senior level human resource experience with proven success in crafting and driving effective initiatives
• Experience within a company which is consumer centric and content driven ideally within sports, media or entertainment is preferred