Senior Vice President, Head Of Investor Relations
Full Time Job
The SVP, Head of Investor Relations will lead the planning, development and execution of all investor relations activities of WWE. This position is based in our Stamford, CT headquarters and reports directly into the Chief Financial Officer.
This individual will plan and execute WWE's investor relations initiatives and deliver financial and corporate messages to key investor and analyst audiences in alignment with WWE's corporate and strategic goals. This role will work cross-functionally across Finance, Communications and WWE's executive team to build the investor relations strategy, framework, and roadmap.
The ideal candidate is a proven leader with outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills who will develop a keen understanding of WWE's business, partners and competitive environment. S/he will serve as a strategic thought partner to the executive team in guiding the capital markets strategy and ensuring that the investor relations plan supports maximizing long-term and sustainable value creation.
• Translate WWE's vision and strategic initiatives into an investment thesis that develops investor confidence for delivering shareholder value.
• Collaborate with WWE's business leaders to present persuasive, consistent strategic messaging, and tailored corporate communications to analysts, institutional investors, shareholders, and partners.
• Evolve an engagement and targeting program for current and potential investors that aligns with WWE's strategic initiatives.
• Lead ongoing communication of WWE's financial results, strategy, growth opportunities and business initiatives to shareholders and sell-side analysts.
• Lead and supervise the quarterly earnings process. Develop key messages, perform analysis on results, prepare filings, draft the earnings' release, conference call script, Q&A responses, and other materials and presentations.
• Provide business, industry, competitive, and market insights to key internal partners. Report to executives and Board members on stock performance, positioning, competitive analyses, and any potential activities that could impact the company.
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA or CFA preferred
• Minimum of 15 years of senior-level strategic finance experience in investor relations, public equity analysis and/or investment banking
• Experience within a publicly traded company and within sports, media or entertainment is preferred