Senior Vice President, Data Analytics
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking an SVP, Data Analytics to drive the growth of an analytics culture throughout the organization and proactively develop insights and strategies to drive revenue growth across all of WWE's lines of business.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and based in our Stamford, CT Headquarters, the ideal candidate is a senior leader with industry leading expertise in analytics and research. He/she will have outstanding track record of successfully communicating and implementing solutions for impactful, dynamic data insights. With a passion for leading and developing high-performing teams, this person will also have exceptional communication, collaboration and influencing skills while leading with high energy and low ego.
• Develop and lead an adaptive, innovative and future-looking analytics organization that includes agile and measurable insights that drive business results.
• Serve as advisor across the organization, providing internal leadership and evangelism of the data analytics function at all levels of the company including the C-Suite. Partner with business leaders to proactively determine how data and insights can better advise and support their goals.
• Contribute to the overall WWE corporate strategy by instituting industry leading approaches, methodologies and technologies to leveraging data and making informed decisions.
• Lead the efforts to research and analyze data from multiple sources including internal as well as 3rd party data in order to deliver effective, holistic business insights.
• Assess appropriate vendor relationships related to advanced analytical tools, technology, data acquisition, aggregation, curation, BI and metadata management.
• Build and implement a roadmap to successfully integrate disparate customer data to create a 360-degree view of the WWE audience (e.g., WWE Network data, WWE Shop data, ticket purchase data, CRM data, etc.).
• Develop and support the team. Establish clear objectives and framework achievements for each team member. Recognize and cultivate talent. Proactively lead growth needs through thoughtful long-term internal and external resource requests and budgeting.
• 15+ years of professional experience in corporate business intelligence, data solutions or data strategy roles, preferably within TV, Entertainment, Media, or Sports industry.
• MBA and/or advanced degree in business intelligence or related field of study is preferred.
• Demonstrable experience leading and implementing ambitious and innovative data strategies.
• Experience and high comfort level working in environments that requires both ''real time'' and longer-cycle reporting and insights.
• Proven understanding of marketing, media, social, website analysis, audience targeting tools, and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and research methodologies.
• The highest standards of integrity aligned with what we value at WWE.