Senior Tax Analyst
Full Time Job
WWE is Hiring!
The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of quarterly provision and tax financial statement reporting process, ensuring compliance with ASC740 and ASC 718, oversight of indirect tax filings, and assistance with external audits. The ideal candidate is self motivated, has excellent communication skills and is highly adaptable to the dynamic needs of the business.
• Prepare quarterly income tax provision and tax-related financial reporting
• Review and manage the indirect tax compliance process including state sales/use tax, VAT, GST, and Athletic Tax Return filings of the firm.
• Research Federal/State tax notices and gather support for response preparation.
• Data gathering and account analysis for WWE's Federal, State and International Income Tax Return preparation.
• Assist with Tour related tax obligations.
• Calculate and prepare quarterly estimated tax payments and vouchers for both Federal and State.
• Assist with Federal, State & Local, and International audits
• Organize data requests for tax credit applications
• Undergraduate degree required
• Masters degree tax/CPA a plus
• 4-6 years of progressive tax experience (Big 4 a plus)
• Strong technical and research background around Federal and State Tax Codes, US GAAP (ASC 740 and ASC 718)
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Self-motivated and proactive -ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Experience with Corptax, JD Edwards and/or Workday a plus