Senior Social Media Analyst
Full Time Job
The Senior Social Media Analyst will be a full time contractor based in WWE India's Mumbai office reporting to our regional Social Media Manager. This role will directly manage a Social Media Analyst. This new team will be responsible to monitor various social media accounts across all leading platforms, and develop and deliver weekly reporting to various stakeholders across WWE. Please note this role will not be responsible to create content or actively manage any WWE social accounts.
• Develop and deliver weekly reports to various stakeholders across WWE based on monitoring social media accounts across leading social media platform (such as Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
• Leverage features across PowerPoint and Excel to present data and findings
• Identify best practices and social media opportunities
• Ad hoc brand, talent, social media, and competitive analysis projects
• 5+ years of professional digital/social media/analytics experience
• Fluent in English
• Masterly of social media platforms, features, trends, and internet/meme culture
• Experience using social media management and social listening tools such as Brandwatch, Hootsuite, Social Bakers, SocialRank, etc.
• Strong knowledge of WWE brands, programming, and Superstars (including WWE and NXT)
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Some design experience is useful but not required