Senior Production Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 1/7/2021 8:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Production Coordinator jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Senior Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Production Coordinator? WWE is seeking a hardworking, Senior Production Coordinator to work with the Advanced Media Group! This individual is highly organized, self-efficient, motivated and capable of performing under tight guidelines. The ideal candidate has prior experience and understanding of creating production budgets, executing production logistics and hiring freelance crews.
The Advanced Media Group is a division within WWE that is responsible for all WWE digital and social media platforms, as well as WWE Network and documentary programming. The Advanced Media Group is a fast-paced environment comprised of many hardworking individuals. The Production Management unit supports all content creation groups within the department. Assignments include (but are not limited to) supporting film shoot needs, budgets, studio shows, live programming, collaborating closely with sales and other internal departments, as well as AMG staff scheduling and assignment management.
• Partner with Production Manager and Producers to build production budgets
• Support Field Producers and Production Manager with assistance in securing locations, legal documents and any intangible items prior to shoot day
• Book ENG style shoots, build call sheets, etc.
• Book talent requests + submit talent payments
• Maintain efficient workflow and production timelines of multiple ongoing projects
• Schedule audio, edit or other specialty sessions needed for completion of a project
• Assist with licensing of footage, photos and music for digital platforms and documentaries
• 5+ years of related work experience in TV/Digital production and production management
• Experience in coordinating production shoots (field and studio), supporting producers and on-air talent
• Knowledge and understanding of digital and social platforms
• Capable of balancing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, constantly evolving environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Consistent track record of displaying leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and the ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Media-related field preferred
WWE is committed to leveraging the power of its brand and platforms to help address important social issues worldwide including diversity and inclusion, education and military support as well as providing hope to those in need. Through partnerships with Special Olympics, Make-A-Wish, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Ad Council, GLAAD, First Book, Hire Heroes USA and USO Metro, WWE supports programs and initiatives that positively impact children and families around the world.