Senior Production Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 11/24/2020 10:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Production Coordinator jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Senior Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Production Coordinator? WWE is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-orientated Senior Production Coordinator to work with the Advanced Media Group. This individual is highly organized, self-efficient and motivated, capable of performing under tight guidelines. The ideal candidate has prior experience and understanding of creating production budgets, executing production logistics and hiring freelance crews.
The Advanced Media Group is a division within WWE that is responsible for all WWE digital and social media platforms, as well as WWE Network and documentary programming. The Advanced Media Group is a fast-paced environment comprised of many talented individuals. The Production Management unit supports all content creation groups within the department. Assignments include (but are not limited to) supporting film shoot needs, budgets, studio shows, live programming, liaising with sales and other internal departments, as well as AMG staff scheduling and assignment management.
• Partner with Production Manager and Producers to create production budgets
• Support Field Producers and Production Manager with assistance in securing locations, legal documents and any intangible items prior to shoot day
• Book ENG style shoots, create call sheets, etc.
• Book talent requests + submit talent payments
• Maintain efficient workflow and production timelines of multiple ongoing projects
• Schedule audio, edit or other specialty sessions needed for completion of a project
• Assist with licensing of footage, photos and music for digital platforms and documentaries
• 5+ years of related work experience in TV/Digital production and production management
• Experience in coordinating production shoots (field and studio), supporting producers and on-air talent
• Knowledge and understanding of digital and social platforms
• Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, with strong emphasis on organization and attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Proven track record of displaying leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Media-related field preferred