Senior Integrated Sales Planner
WWENew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Sales Planner
WWE, Inc., a leading global Entertainment company, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Planner to join our team of professionals in NY/CT. The Senior Sales Planner will work within the Global Sales and Partnership Marketing group to oversee sales planning efforts for an extensive client list and partner with Account Executives and Ad Operations throughout the campaign life cycle to provide planning and client support. This individual must be a self-starter, able to take-on/own various projects and wear multiple hats.
• Develop creative, data-driven proposals in collaboration with Account Executives and Content Teams to meet client-marketing objectives.
• Participate in team planning sessions to determine overall strategy and approach
• Develop forward thinking ideas for clients and prospects; ensure creativity and innovation within recommended/proposed media plans
• Access third-party resources (syndicated data, internal/external research) to uncover relevant insights that fuel plan development and provide comprehensive/compelling rationale for proposed plan structure
• Collaborate with agency cross functional teams to deliver cohesive business solutions and strategies
• Quantify plan delivery and value across all platforms, including broadcast, digital, social, experiential, retail, talent and production
• Generate monthly campaign client billing and all budget reconciliations
• Prepare quantitative research and materials for various sales initiatives (comScore, MRI, Nielsen, etc.)
• Build presentation materials, complete appropriate proposal spreadsheets and deliverables grids (specs/timelines), and enter proposal data in relevant systems as required (Salesforce & Google Suite of Products)
• Responsible for procedures related to booking insertion orders, including successfully entering and reserving ad inventory
• Work closely with Ad Operations to review campaigns and campaign launches, and create post-campaign reports for advertisers
• Work with Account Management & Operations teams to schedule, traffic, implement and optimize advertising programs
• Provide weekly reports to management and Sales Account Executives on all active/pending campaigns
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital, mobile and broadcast media planning. Knowledge of the digital advertising and social media marketing space a must
• Must have built media plan spreadsheets and presentations for proposals
• Proven track record of building and maintaining positive client relationships
• Skilled with industry standard platforms including DoubleClick, Prisma and comScore
• Strong experience with Google Suite of Products and Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
• Working knowledge of third-party Internet market research platforms including comScore and Kantar.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes
• The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for WWE's unique platform and value proposition
• Team centric attitude
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree
WWE, Inc., a leading global Entertainment company, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Integrated Sales Planner to join our team of professionals in NY/CT. The Senior Sales Planner will work within the Global Sales and Partnership Marketing group to oversee sales planning efforts for an extensive client list and partner with Account Executives and Ad Operations throughout the campaign life cycle to provide planning and client support. This individual must be a self-starter, able to take-on/own various projects and wear multiple hats.