Senior Director Product, Games
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 7:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Director Product, Games jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Senior Director Product, Games postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director Product, Games?
Full Time Job
WWE has an exciting opportunity for a Sr Director, Game Licensing to join our team of professionals at the corporate office in Stamford, CT.
We also offer top of the line benefits including, competitive salaries, incentive plan, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and employee perks!
• Serve as the account lead for designated game partners.
• Track and communicate project status, issues, risks, and decisions to senior management.
• Analyze, monitor, and report on major initiatives against key success metrics and present plans for optimizing performance and developing new business with existing partners.
• Lead game products through the entire lifecycle – from concept to launch and optimization – by working closely with the development team, creative, talent relations, brand assurance, marketing, sponsorship, and business partners to execute on product and business plans.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (i.e., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Draft pitch decks on a regular cadence to develop cross-category retail opportunities and featured placement both at physical retail and digital/mobile app stores.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external partners.
• Assist with challenging partner requests or escalate issues as needed.
• Partner with other business units to ensure best practices and ensure proper integration and promotion with other WWE departments where necessary.
• Prioritize tasks, set deadlines, and track deliverables to ensure project goals are met on time.
• Enforce contract compliance across all game deals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 7+ years of experience in account management.
• Ability to collect, track and analyze large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Experience managing and creating budgets and project plans.
• Organization, attention to detail, quality, and follow-up skills a must.
• Proven and established negotiation skills.
• Experience in project management to include demonstrated capability to lead/prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Proven proficiency to influence, build relationships, and make recommendations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include strong experience interacting with and presenting to senior executives, as well as the ability to successfully partner with employees across all levels and lines of business.
• An avid gamer with demonstrated understanding of the WWE brand and extensive, accurate product knowledge.
• Able to work flexible hours including some nights and weekends based on business need.
• Willing and able to travel as needed for business- approximately 15% travel required.
• Bachelor's degree required.