Senior Director, Photography
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2022 7:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Senior Director, Photography jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Senior Director, Photography postings
Full Time Job
• Maintaining a growing and evolving team of freelance photographers, covering all aspects of photography for the various WWE platforms. Including, but not limited to the TV shows.
• Scheduling photographers for Live Events (all TV and PLE's). This includes hotel bookings as well as managing their invoices.
• Continually working on advancements to shoot our product. (onsite photography and use of remotes) Staying current with the latest technologies.
• Locating and developing new photographers, based on our current and future needs as well as geographic locations. This includes, overseeing the training of these new photographers. Not only for ringside and hard camera, but in the general philosophy of the WWE culture.
• Build relationships with the onsite Production team to ensure prime studio space is secured at various venues.
• Maintaining a continuous thread of communication between Editors and Photographers.
• Staying current with all our Photo contributors, using Cumulus, and creating a dialogue with them on how their work can improve and acknowledging their positive achievements.
• Become the liaison between Headquarters and road team to keep communication clear and to manage all visual expectations.
• Working directly with vendors for both current and future equipment needs. Purchases, repairs, loaners of new test items
• Willing and able to travel to our weekly shows on a regular basis (100% Travel)