Senior Director, Marketing & Fan Analytics
Full Time Job
The Senior Director, Media Analytics will provide expertise and leadership for operating and evolving WWE's media analytics function. This role will be instrumental in leading and growing a team tasked with providing timely, robust, in-depth, quantitative content analyses across WWE's expansive digital footprint and platforms. The output of this team will be tailored to suit business unit needs and audiences, and developed from a results-oriented, growth-driven perspective. The Senior Director, Media Analytics will also help drive a data first culture by enabling business executives and managers, to fully leverage insights and analytics and partnering with technical team on best practices for data management and data quality. The position reports to the VP, Media Analytics and will help with the broader objective of creating a culture of ''enhanced data value'' within the organization.
Senior Director, Marketing & Fan Analytics
Responsible for marketing performance measurement, media test and spend efficiency, and direct marketing campaign execution and tracking. Opportunities to lead strategic initiatives like developing Fan 360 views, improving the user experience, and expanding WWE's marketing toolkit.
This superstar will partner closely with our acquisition, retention, product experience teams to apply the best analytics-driven approaches in our marketing practices and achieve our growth and efficiency goals. This position reports to the VP of Fan/Marketing Analytics and will assist him in leading business executives and users to leverage insights and adopt best practices for insight/data management processes and data quality standards.
• Oversee development and execution of marketing measurement methodologies (MROI, media optimization, paid media attribution models) to support the Network acquisition and retention teams.
• Implement marketing funnel analytics strategy across the fan journey. The goal is to increase conversion rates and reduce friction.
• Run email campaign list management, promotion/offer performance reporting, as well as test design and measurement for direct and digital marketing programs
• Develop and lead the plan to support modeling related activities, such as data preparation and validation, model development and validation, model documentation, model performance tracking, and work with various teams to obtain necessary assets to ensure timely delivery of MMM artifacts.
• Lead efforts in productionalizing the retrieval, compiling, and automating of large volumes of data related to marketing and fan measurement.
• Ability to extract critical insights to identify growth opportunities and effectively communicate outcomes and recommendations
• Develop actionable tools, strategies, analysis and insights that drive business outcomes and communicate findings with well organized presentations.
• Drive consistency in execution to maintain and improve reporting and analytical quality
• Manage and lead a team of analysts and data scientists
• Lead large analytics projects like fan segmentation or behavioral propensity models using 1st / 2nd / 3rd party data
• Partner on Fan data strategy initiatives and database build out with WWE technology partners.
• Manage and optimize the creation of marketing dashboards using statistics and BI tools
• An inspired team leader with extensive experience in building and leading analytics teams, developing analytics talent, and managing agile workflows
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in analytics with an emphasis on eCommerce acquisition media budget mix optimization and budget planning, measurement of incrementality and multi-touch attribution.
• Experience at an omni-channel eCommerce brand with a high volume of complex data and/or familiar with the online and offline media landscape.
• Familiar with AdTech and MarTech toolsets and platforms, such as Monetate, GA etc.
• Comfortable level of technical skills is a must, including understanding of SQL, Python or R, with a solid understanding of open source data mining / data visualization software packages (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib) a plus.
• Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
• Presenting critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answer questions about the inputs and outputs of Demand Forecasting systems and improving their performance
• Communicating verbally and in writing to business customers with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them about our systems, as well as sharing insights and recommendations