Senior Digital Designer
Full Time Job
¬¬Senior Digital Designer – WWE Digital Media
WWE is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to join our ever-expanding Digital Media department. This detail-oriented candidate will create engaging designs for WWE.com, WWE Social, the WWE Network, WWE Mobile applications, and all other present and upcoming WWE digital products.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of professional design experience, expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and a solid understanding of Digital and Social platforms along with UI Design and User Experience.
As a key member of the graphics team that will work closely with Art Directors and Designers across multiple platforms to better reach our global fan base.
• Conceptualize, design, and deliver compelling imagery within tight deadlines in a face-paced environment
• Ability to convey a complex narrative in a single image visually
• Ability to collaborate and take direction from creative leads
• Strong communication skills working with different departments and design team. Senior Designers need to be able to clearly and concisely express themselves and explain their ideas
• Report to Art Directors and Creative Director on the creation of graphics and design templates for daily and featured content from concept to post-production
• Collaborate with Social, Content and Video digital teams to streamline content creation
• Develop style-guides and branding for upcoming digital content and features
• Stay current on industry trends and help to inspire fellow designers.
• Work on occasional nights and weekends for live show coverages, on rotated basis
• BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
• Candidate must submit a resume and portfolio
• Minimum of 6 years of professional graphic design experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (expert Photoshop skills are necessary)
• Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on tight deadlines
• Demonstrates proficiency in typography, retouching, image manipulations, layout, hierarchy, and branding.
• Meticulous attention to detail and visual consistency
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), problem solving, and organizational skills
• Experience with interactive or motion graphics a plus
• Knowledge of multiple platforms - web, video and mobile
• Knowledge of social networking tools
• Willing to work on occasional nights and weekends for live show coverages and deliveries
Applicants must include a link to their online portfolio on their resume.