Senior Coordinator, Talent Operations & Appearances
Full Time Job
The Senior Coordinator, Talent Operations & Appearances will be responsible for running day to day relations with WWE Talent and will work closely with the Talent Relations department. They will serve as a direct link for talent responsible for managing appearances, supporting/promoting the interest of the Talent, advising/counseling Talent concerning professional matters, long-term plans and personal decisions which may affect their career.
This person will report directly to the Director, Talent Appearances and will also maintain strong business relationships with Talent agents/agencies, and internal partners in order to best serve their inquiries and requests.
• Own and operate WWE Talent calendars through the TR App and TMS.
• Appearance's coordination and communication including confirmations with talent, travel details, etc.
• Distribution of all information for designated talents including appearances, Off Days, Payroll, Travel, and Talent Bio's.
• Individual Performer Brand knowledge and growth.
• Supporting and promoting the best of interest of Talent, including personal development as needed.
• Supporting the Director and the other Talent Relations team members to build and distribute weekly forms for WWE Talents at events.
• Assist with the management of Extras at TV
• Support on-site projects (Examples include but not limited to Press Conferences, Meet & Greets, Backstage Tours, etc.)
• Collaborate with the sales organization to drive revenue from Talent endorsements and paid appearances.
• Contact for IP releases / physicals for Legends or special guests at events.
• Main POC for WWE Show line ups and Referee assignments.
• Develop and distribute communication materials for Main Roster and Former Talent.
• Manage Talent on-site activity at WWE events as appropriate / vital.
• Position will require 3 days a week of travel.
• Proven experience working in the Public Relations industry preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Efficient multitasking and time management abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional debating and public speaking abilities
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Solid understanding of current affairs in the industry