Senior Art Director
Full Time Job
About the Job
As a part of the WWE Creative Services team, your core responsibility is to deliver off-air creative for WWE Network and live events -develop concepts, key art, logo designs, and cohesive brand campaigns that work across all mediums with a focus on digital and print, as you broaden your skillset in a 360-degree design environment. It's a chance to make your mark on pop culture, start a buzz that lights up social media, and see your work come to life on a global stage.
You're a creative, with an eye-popping portfolio of leading promotional campaigns. You move fast without getting overwhelmed, because you bring fresh thinking and creative problem solving to a team. Your well-rounded experience includes a proven design track record. Plus, you've got an expert-level handle on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and photo composition.
• Work directly with Creative Director, Copywriters, and other Art Directors to
develop off-air creative from concept to completion
• Explore/develop/produce innovative ideas appropriate to the client's marketing
strategy within stated deadline and budget
• Develop multiple concepts that deliver strategic creative
• Justify your ideas and decisions with smart rationale, while staying open to other effective solutions
• Promote design and visual ideas that are fresh, original, and elevate the brand
• Coordinate with production, ensuring quality work that is on time
• Keep current on the latest techniques of design, graphics, layout, typography
and photography; seek new and innovative techniques
• Keep current with WWE programs, characters, storylines, and products
• 5 years of entertainment/TV industry experience as a Designer/Art Director (focused on off-air)
• Strong portfolio exhibiting concept and original design (key art, web and interactive media experience a plus)
• Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (ability to illustrate a plus)
• Portfolio should demonstrate cutting-edge creative that stands out from the clutter, fresh thinking and a creative approach to problem solving
• Proactive team player and problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Knowledge of all phases of production
IMPORTANT: This full-time position is based in our global headquarters in Stamford, CT. Applications without a link to your online portfolio will NOT be considered.
WWE is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment, reaching more than 650 million homes worldwide. The award-winning WWE Network is a premium direct-to-consumer streaming video service that includes live pay-per-view events, 24/7 scheduled programming and a massive video-