Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Full Time Job
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., a public media and entertainment company (NYSE: WWE) is seeking a motivated and multifaceted Associate/ Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to support WWE's growth & improve business performance! A meaningful role for WWE, which will partner with business leaders and have a high degree of interaction with its senior financial management.
This is a lead role within a multifaceted FP&A group that will actively involved across three key focus areas for WWE's FP&A team, including but not limited to overall Technology, Marketing and Brand. The individual in this role will execute core FP&A monthly functions as well as provide sophisticated analytical support and insights to drive business growth. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to acquire a 'big picture' view of performance while at the time improving processes to drive forecasting/budgeting efficiency and accuracy.
This is an exciting time to begin a career at WWE. WWE's PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 25 languages and reaches more than 800+ million homes worldwide. The award-winning WWE Network, is the first-ever direct-to-consumer premium network with more than 1.7 million subscribers. WWE has more than 1 billion social media followers. WWE is the #1 sports channel on YouTube and the #2 most viewed channel in the world overall. For more information about the company, see www.corporate.wwe.com/investors.
• Lead development of annual operating and three-year plan for WWE business units
• Supervise ongoing business performance and prepare presentations that communicate both financial results and operating issues to the Company's senior management
• Conduct monthly reviews with management to ensure the Company and business units meet and/or exceed financial targets
• Guide comprehensive financial models to assess product profitability; influence decisions to manage WWE's portfolio of assets and strategies to improve value
• Participate in the development of sophisticated predictive forecasting models that utilize a wide array of factors and automated assessment of attributes to improve accuracy
• Develop feasibility studies and business models to evaluate new business opportunities
• Build and implement mechanisms to supervise and report key financial and operating metrics
• Analyze trends in key performance indicators and performance vs. media benchmarks
• Collaborate across multiple functions and geographies to execute on ad hoc projects and requests
• 1-3 years FP&A experience – preferably in Entertainment and/or Media. Title and compensation are commensurate with proven experience
• Bachelors degree required
• Knowledge of accounting principles & experience with measuring product profitability
• Skilled in preparing presentations with clear narrative and impactful graphics
• Standout colleague with strong interpersonal skills and sound business judgment
• Ability to proactively capture and synthesize data from internal and/or external sources
• Knowledge of financial software; Experience with TM1 and/or other OLAP tools a plus
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills