This was removed by the employer on 9/13/2022 7:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Recruiting Specialist jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Recruiting Specialist postings
Full Time Job
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is a multi-faceted media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.
WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE's TV-PG programming can be seen in more than 900 million homes worldwide in 28 languages through world-class distribution partners including NBCUniversal, FOX Sports, BT Sport, Sony India and Rogers. The award-winning WWE Network includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library and is currently available in more than 180 countries. In the United States, NBCUniversal's streaming service, Peacock, is the exclusive home to WWE Network. With more than one billion social media followers, the #1 sports channel on YouTube and content trending weekly on Twitter, WWE is one of the most-followed and influential brands in the world!
The Recruiting Specialist will play an integral role on the WWE Recruiting Team, responsible for supporting the entire recruiting process lifecycle by providing operational support and sourcing key talent. The Recruiting Specialist will also be responsible for supporting the execution of various programmatic and process specific recruiting activities. Reporting to the Manager of Recruiting Programs, this role will partner across the TA function to support important initiatives and ensure the timely and effective execution of related tasks.
• Operational Support - leading internal and external interview scheduling life cycle, assisting with facilitation of candidate flow through our applicant tracking system, partnering with the team to ensure candidate data is accurate, assisting applicants during onsite / virtual interviews, onboarding, and ultimately helping to reinforce our brand by delivering a best in class experience for WWE employees and applicants
• Sourcing - responsible for finding, engaging, and screening diverse talent for key roles across specific lines of business. Leverage market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations, to build candidate slates. Develop strong understanding of client group hiring needs and technical requirements.
• Special projects – help to execute initiatives across Talent Acquisition, including sourcing jams, talent pipeline, social media, recruiting intelligence, and reporting / dashboards
• BA/BS preferred
• 2-4 years combination of recruiting coordination and sourcing experience
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
• Exceptional candidate engagement and relationship building skills
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple and shifting priorities with strong follow-up skills
• Identify, recommend, and help drive opportunities for improvement in all aspects of the Talent Acquisition life cycle
• Experience identifying and staying abreast of sourcing market trends, to drive continuous improvement in relatable best practices
• Ability to demonstrate introductory Project Management skills and aptitude
• Demonstrated proficiency with, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint