Full Time Job
Great opportunity for a smart, self-motivated, experienced Recruiter to help WWE's HR team acquire the best talent available to help the company thrive and grow.
The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and attracting top corporate talent to join WWE! This role will be responsible for the recruiting efforts across multiple lines of business in alignment with our Talent Acquisition strategy to develop a best-in-class recruiting capability, maximize key sources of talent, and build our employer brand.
We are searching for someone that is highly motivated, dedicated to their craft, and passionate about bringing top talent to WWE. They will serve as a trusted advisor utilizing data to influence hiring strategies, requiring outstanding relationship building with peers, candidates, and hiring leaders. This individual should be excited to constantly learn and innovate, using industry standard methodologies to deliver a modern recruiting experience!
• Working directly with hiring managers and leadership teams, running full cycle recruitment to lead and execute the talent acquisition strategy
• Identify and source outstanding talent for active open positions and long-term pipeline
• Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
• Partner continuously across the entire HR team; examples include HR Business Partners on business alignment and onboarding, Operations Manager on process and data, Program's Manager on diversity and referrals and Recruiting Specialist on sourcing and scheduling.
• Utilize multiple sourcing and recruiting strategies; using industry job boards, referrals, networking events and strategies, direct sourcing, sourcing jam and Boolean strings
• Actively contribute and partner with the business to our employer brand by championing our external promotion efforts across social media platforms
• Execute data entry in a timely and consistent manner to ensure monitoring and reporting of recruitment activities is accurate
• 2+ years' experience as a Recruiter, with at least an additional 2-5 years' experience across other roles within HR or Talent Acquisition
• A background in Sports, Media or Entertainment preferred; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to gain credibility and build relationships in order to influence throughout all levels of the organization
• Extensive knowledge and experience with sourcing, interviewing techniques and candidate assessments
• Demonstrated competence with applicant tracking systems, strong preference on Workday; LinkedIn Recruiter experience strongly preferred