Project Director, Digital Products & Technology
Full Time Job
The Project Director role involves leading all aspects of project management from initial research & concept development, through to design, engineering, and successful deployment of new features and Digital Product experiences.
The role is a focused, self-motivated, and a tactful communicator who facilitates workflows and processes across the portfolio of digital products the WWE creates. Working with the SVP of Digital Products and Technology, and working alongside Design, Engineering and Strategy, they will retain ownership over both internal and cross-functional project management tools. They act as the liaison for the Digital Products team.
• Build and maintain product development roadmap and updates working with key partners across technology, media, live events, marketing, partnerships and consumer products.
• Work with Technology partners and internal technology program managers to understand the requirements, constraints and delivery schedules to these portfolios
• Establish product KPI's and set measurable improvement goals for the product teams as it pertains to the portfolio of digital experiences
• Ability to bring standard methodology and translate it into a conversation and dialogue that makes sense to the executives of the business
• Present different scenarios, use data and facts to back up decision-making, and use influence to produce a portfolio plan that works within constraints
• 8+ of experience as a program management experience supporting one or more consumer-facing products
• Demonstrable experience in owning projects through to completion, from requirements gathering through rollout and training
• Proven success working in a fast-paced, environment with rapidly shifting priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and manage targets in a multi-functional team
• A rich understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, Push Notification Services, JSON, XML
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.