Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Production Assistant who is versatile in both field and a post-production. This individual should be passionate about telling entertaining stories and possesses strong editing skills, and above all, be a team player.
• Work with WWE talent in order to field produce segments and other content for WWE original series.
• The Production Assistant will assist with day-to-day production responsibilities, reporting to one of our show producers.
• Provide overall assistance to Associate Producers and Producers.
• Edit short-form and long-form original video content for a variety of WWE content platforms using Avid Media Composer.
• Log talent interviews, shows and various media library assets, as well as prepare music cue sheets for various WWE productions.
• Be willing to travel and work weekends.
• Required: Minimum 1 year of PA experience in a continuously growing creative environment
• Bachelor degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred)
• Strong storytelling and editing skills
• Non-linear editing experience with Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects a plus
• Desire and passion working on clip shows and documentary style content
• Excellent communicator
• Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
• Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
• WWE product knowledge is a plus, but not a must have
• Must be a team player