This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2022 7:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
WWE is seeking an enthusiastic, imaginative, and detail-oriented Production Assistant who has knowledge of TV production and the desire to create and tell stories, to join the WWE Media Team. With a concentration in WWE's weekly in-ring program NXT UK, this eager team member will see projects through from conception to completion and operate under quick turnaround parameters.
• Produce and edit video content for the Fastest Growing Brand in all of WWE – NXT UK.
• Edit features based on weekly match content and storylines for integration into programming and social media.
• Oversee weekly graphic requests.
• Edit multiple projects concurrently, maintaining product vision.
• Assist in post-production of weekly in-ring content to ensure flow and continuity.
• Manage each assigned project's life cycle, from creation through post-launch that engages on multiple levels, providing viewers with shareable experiences.
• Responsible for quality control for all aspects of production and content for video projects.
• Manage and organize footage to maintain efficient workflow.
• Cultivate a positive team dynamic and work collaboratively with all levels.
• Work alongside WWE's Creative departments to design high end graphic elements.
• Interact with WWE Talent in a professional manner.
• Maintain a robust understanding of the production and post-production processes within WWE Media team.
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands, and products.
• Must be able to quickly and accurately apply feedback given to projects.