Full Time Job
Production Assistant – Specials
We are actively searching for a Production Assistant to join our team! This is a temporary position with full-time hours targeting 40+ per week, and must be willing to work long hours – including nights, weekends, holidays, etc. as needed. Please note there is a possibility for this role to lead into a full-time position with company benefits.
• Provide overall assistance to others in Specials department.
• Assist in ingesting and ''flattening'' timelines.
• Learn to use Avid: At first to assist in organizing and finding material…and eventually to edit short pieces.
• Log interviews and various shoots – finding soundbites and shots to assist producers.
• Become proficient storyteller.
• Provide general assistance on shoots.
• Assist in researching and purchasing props.
• Assist in audio and graphics production sessions.
• Contribute ideas on projects.
• Other duties as required.
• An interest in becoming a Producer.
• Experience or interest in developing shooting camera and/or audio op skills.
• Experience using Avid or other editing system helpful.
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Willingness and eagerness to work long hours, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Sometimes with last-minute notification.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to conceptualize ideas in a creative, non-traditional way.
• Video production work and/or internship preferred.
• Bachelor's degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred).
• Must have valid driver's license.
• WWE and pop culture knowledge preferred, but not required.