This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2020 11:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Production Assistant – Specials
We are actively searching for a Production Assistant to join our team! This is a temporary position with full-time hours targeting 40+ per week, and must be willing to work long hours – including nights, weekends, holidays, etc. as needed. Please note there is a possibility for this role to lead into a full-time position with company benefits.
• Provide overall assistance to others in Specials department.
• Assist in ingesting and ''flattening'' timelines.
• Learn to use Avid: At first to assist in organizing and finding material…and eventually to edit short pieces.
• Log interviews and various shoots – finding soundbites and shots to assist producers.
• Become proficient storyteller.
• Provide general assistance on shoots.
• Assist in researching and purchasing props.
• Assist in audio and graphics production sessions.
• Contribute ideas on projects.
• Other duties as required.
• An interest in becoming a Producer.
• Experience or interest in developing shooting camera and/or audio op skills.
• Experience using Avid or other editing system helpful.
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously.
• Willingness and eagerness to work long hours, nights, weekends, holidays, etc. Sometimes with last-minute notification.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to conceptualize ideas in a creative, non-traditional way.
• Video production work and/or internship preferred.
• Bachelor's degree (Communications, TV/Film Production, or related field of study preferred).
• Must have valid driver's license.
• WWE and pop culture knowledge preferred, but not required.