Full Time Job
WWE is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Production Assistant to work within WWE's ever-growing Digital Video department.
This position will give hands on experience and training in the production and editing of digital video content to be published across our WWE Digital platforms.
• Produce and edit clip requests, as well as, short-form and long-form digital video content for our WWE Digital platforms in a self-efficient manner
• Keep current with WWE programming, storylines, talent, brands, and products
• 1 years of related experience in Digital post production • 1 years of editing experience with applications such as Avid and Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop)
• Experience in editing features
• Knowledge of digital and social platforms (YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
• Capable of handling and organizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment while remaining organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledgeable about current and/or past WWE TV shows, products, talent, and storylines preferred
• Creative, self-motivated and a problem solver
• Willing and able to travel and work weekends as needed
• Clean driver's license
• Bachelors degree in Communications, Digital Media, Social Media, Video Production or related field of study