Full Time Job
WWE's Global Television Team is seeking a highly motivated Production Accountant to support the Business Operations Department that will mainly focus on its Remote Event Productions.
• Partner with Business Operations, Accounting, and FP&A in managing and analyzing production budgets. Identify cost efficiencies, track and report all actuals and explain variances.
• Produce monthly accruals to the Finance Departments.
• Partner with all teams in implementing new charts of accounts to allow for granular budgeting and reporting.
• Partner with all teams on implementing procedures and systems to allow for robust cost reporting.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' experience in Media Production Accounting. Event Related Productions is preferred.
• Experience with production accounting tools, procedures, and systems.
• Experience with Movie Magic and Entertainment Partners applications a plus.
• Experience with JD Edwards, OnBase, TM1, and Excel.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail and process oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Willingness and ability to drive change and process improvement.
• Project Management experience a plus.