Product Director, Employee Service Systems
Full Time Job
An amazing opportunity for a leader that understands how technology can be applied to drive the business forward. Product Director, Employee Service Systems will have the responsibility for working with the business areas to strategize, implement and support technology solutions for HR, Facilities, Travel and Legal.
This role will work with the SVP of Enterprise Technology and be responsible for leading technical activities for corporate systems including operational support to ensure application integrity and availability of mission critical platforms. This leader will be responsible for maintaining the product roadmap for Employee Service Systems applications and developing technology strategy in association with key partners.
The successful candidate takes initiative, can manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, can think through technical options and be creative in developing measurable solutions while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude and professional presence. He/she must have a deep understanding of agile project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to influence diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated digital solutions
• Manages the overarching project timeline, request backlog, development stages, and evaluates product progress towards business objectives.
• Provide day to day management in the monitoring, support and enhancement of WWE's Employee Service Systems including definition & measurement of SLAs
• Work with business leadership and domain specialists to evaluate business processes,
• Support periodic SOX controls testing related to HR Systems
• Manage in-house and vendor resources for support & delivery of new features including design documentation, use case documentation and user acceptance testing
• Monitor application modification requests and ensure best practices are being used
• Develop appropriate testing and implementation plans for bug fixes, interfaces, and product enhancements
• Maintain the technology roadmap for applications incorporating technology standard methodologies, industry trends and emerging technologies/innovations
• Analyze & report metrics of solutions to understand product performance & adoption
• 8 years of HR Systems support and implementation experience supporting full life cycle HCM systems with/for a public company
• Experience supporting Workday HCM required
• At least 5 years of team development and management experience
• Understanding of Human Resources operations & processes
• Understanding of Legal, Facilities, and Travel departments needs and ability to recommend technology solutions to meet those needs preferred
• Experience with automated testing and enterprise integration platforms preferred
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems
• Masters degree in IT or Business related major a plus
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.