Product Director, Emerging Technology
Full Time Job
The product director is responsible for working on building out the digital technology stack for WWE's consumer experience. Develops products by identifying potential consumer needs; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, and time-integrated plans for product launch. The product director role is part of the emerging technology team responsible for piloting and implementing new technology at WWE.
• Introduce new digital products by developing time-integrated plans with Live events, Shopo, sales, advertising, and venue operations.
• Gather business requirements from across the organization and create detailed technical requirements ready for development
• Work with key stakeholders to prioritize requirements from competing business interests and build consensus
• Keep a pulse on the sports media industry, including best practices and trends to create best-in-class products. Drive product research by to derive the optimal consumer experience
• Build and manage relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, including product owners, live event operations, sponsorship sales, e-commerce, external vendors and executives
• Define key performance indicators for product features and actively analyze data and customer feedback
• Manage timelines, costs and external vendor relationships for implementation of product.
• 4+ of experience as a product owner supporting one or more consumer-facing products
• Proven experience in owning projects through to completion, from requirements gathering through rollout and training
• Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagram
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies including such as scrum or kanban
• Proven success working in a fast-paced, environment with rapidly shifting priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and manage deadlines in a cross-functional team
• Familiarity with mobile interface design on the iOS, Android and web platforms
• A rich understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, Push Notification Services, oAuth, HLS, JSON, XML