Full Time Job
Looking for a candidate that is well versed in promo writing, producing, and editing to fill a temporary Maternity leave. As part of the WWE Raw brand focused team, the work would include weekly Raw episodic and in show promotion, Premium Live Event promotional needs and various projects for shows and special events.
• Own projects both self-inspired and assigned.
• Lead all aspects of video projects including content development, pre-production, and post-production editing.
• Successfully collaborate with the Graphics team to develop spot elements and the Audio team to create impactful sound design.
• Brainstorm with other producers to bring a vision to fruition.
• Develop compelling content to drive consumer action and engagement.
• Minimum 4+ years of professional experience editing and producing in an agency, network, or studio environment. Some WWE brand knowledge would be ideal.
• Expertise with Avid Media Composer with the ability to fully edit projects assigned.
• Strong creative writing/script writing skills.
• Comfortable working on quick turnaround changes, outside of normal business hours, and on weekends if needed.
• Track record of creative thinking and execution and experienced editorial judgement.
• Versed in working in a collaborative environment with the ability to successfully field feedback.