Full Time Job
We are looking for a seasoned show Producer who is passionate and enthusiastic about producing long form content, with experience primarily on clip shows and documentary style programming. We are seeking a ''jack of all trades'' type individual who exhibits strong leadership skills and can manage a small team of ''preditors'', as well as be able to self edit their own segments on a non-linear editing system. Must possess strong storytelling skills, and writing abilities as the show producer.
• Collaborate well with Senior Director and Vice President of Alternative Content on show development through all phases of production (pre-through post production)
• Manage and guide a small team of Associate Producers and Production Assistants with storytelling and editing of WWE original programming.
• Must be able to self-edit entire segments of long form content using Avid Media Composer.
• Work with WWE talent in order to capture content for show productions.
• Be willing to travel and work weekends.
• Required: Minimum 6 years of experience in a continuously growing creative environment.
• Strong storytelling and editing skills.
• Strong managerial and leadership skills
• Non-linear editing experience with Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects a plus
• Extensive experience working on clip show and documentary style content.
• Demonstrate ability to think creatively and very quickly
• Excellent communicator
• Thrives under pressure, in fast-paced environment with quick turn-arounds
• Self-motivated and eager to take an idea or task and run with it
• WWE product knowledge is a plus, but not a must have
• Must be a team player