Full Time Job
Are you ready to create engaging experiences in a fun, fast-paced environment? Are you not afraid to challenge yourself creatively and always strive to reach beyond the ordinary? If you are among the best Presentation Designers, we invite you to join our amazing team.
WWE Creative Services team is seeking an experienced Presentation Designer. Candidate is passionate at communicating complex ideas in a visually compelling way, creating impactful Marketing/Sales materials and presentations that align with client objectives while telling clear, powerful and persuasive brand stories.
The candidate must be conceptual and have the ability to take projects to completion. Your portfolio needs to demonstrate cutting-edge work that stands out from the clutter while providing fresh thinking, and a creative approach to problem solving.
A strong foundation of storytelling is required with the ability to work effectively and creatively under tight deadlines. You must be proficient in design programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Work collaboratively with Vice President of Creative, Art Directors, Managers, Copywriters, Photography department, and cross-department teams to develop Sales and Marketing materials, and all other types of creative projects company wide, from concept to completion
• Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table
• Support visual design for creative projects across disciplines including print, experiential, mobile, digital, and social media
• Show initiative, flexibility, attention to detail, passion for the business and willingness/eagerness to learn
• Work well under pressure and maintains a positive attitude
• Highly motivated and energetic
• Team-oriented with an excellent work ethic
• Collaborate with our leadership and internal clients to translate their ideas into effective and compelling visual solutions
• Resourceful in meeting challenges, responsive, willing to work hard to get the job done (and done right) and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Design and creation of incredible Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
• Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines
• Follow creative direction, work well in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 years of hands-on design and art direction experience
• Bachelor's degree/BFA or equivalent experience preferred
• Expert skills in PowerPoint & Keynote
• Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Sports and entertainment brand experience is a plus
• Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skills
• Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
• Self-starter and well-organized
• Positive attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
• Able to think, react, and execute effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to listen to initial direction and revise and execute against internal critiques
Resume must include a link to your online portfolio to demonstrate your design talent and skill set.