Full Time Job
Portfolio Director, B2b Tech Management
WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE's TV-PG programming can be seen in more than 900 million homes worldwide in 28 languages through world-class distribution partners including NBCUniversal, FOX Sports, BT Sport, Sony India and Rogers. The award-winning WWE Network includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and an extensive video-on-demand library and is currently available in over 180 countries! In the United States, NBCUniversal's streaming service, Peacock, is the exclusive home to WWE Network. With more than one billion social media followers, the #1 sports channel on YouTube and content trending weekly on Twitter, WWE is one of the most-followed and influential brands in the world!
The portfolio director is responsible for delivery of technology solutions across the WWE's Brand, Marketing, and Sales functions. Working with partners and internal technology and product stakeholders, responsible for execution of the Technology roadmap. The director is part of the strategic portfolio management team responsible for execution of cross functional initiatives.
• Develop and execute roadmap for WWE's B2B com presence with a focus on advertising, investor Relations, community relations and our strategic partners
• Put a measurement program in place to track development and operational KPI's and continue to partner with the various teams to improve these metrics
• Work with strategic technology partners such as AWS, Google, Microsoft - understanding their roadmap and exploring new tech with internal technology partners
• Establish a strategic vendor management program for WWE's technology vendors focusing on delivery metrics, new business initiatives and cost management
• 10+ of experience as a program management experience supporting one or more consumer-facing products
• Demonstrable experience in owning projects through to completion, from requirements gathering through rollout and training
• Proven success working in a fast-paced, environment with rapidly shifting priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership, problem-solving and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask and manage timelines in a multi-functional team
• A rich understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, Push Notification Services, JSON, XML
• Good knowledge of cloud based technology, SDLC and product development
As an employee, we provide outstanding benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401k.