Full Time Job
We are seeking a Paralegal to join our dynamic Legal team!
Are you self-motivated, proactive, with a keen attention to details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to prioritize under frequently urgent deadlines?
We offer top of the line benefits including, competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and additional employee perks!
• Assist Vice President, Asst General Counsel and Sr. Counsel to compose, draft, and edit (red-line) agreements and various other documents;
• Liaise with business clients for occasional rights management analysis and ensure that all important/sensitive legal issues get fully raised/vetted through VP, AGC and General Counsel;
• Manage and maintain contract databases;
• Provide administrative support including: maintenance of calendars, copying, filing and phone coverage;
• Act as the point of contact for other departments for copies of agreements and information regarding the status of contracts;
• Provide support to Assist VP, AGC and Sr. Counsel and offer a team-centric approach to assist the team and the larger department as needed
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience as a Paralegal/Legal Administrator in a corporate legal department or law firm.
• Juris Doctor (JD) degree preferred but not required.
• Paralegal certificate a plus.
• Working knowledge of Media/IP law.
• Strong PC/Word Processing skills including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel; ability to work with Workshare would be a plus.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and written and verbal communications skills (including spelling and grammar).
• High level of professionalism/confidentiality and ability to deal courteously and professionally with internal and external clients of all levels.
• Willing and able to work overtime as required based on business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE is a non-partisan organization, and we are committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.