Full Time Job
Are you ready to immerse yourself into the world of Entertainment?
Do you have professional experience with the pace and culture of the Entertainment industry?
Are you someone who enjoys the creativity and collaboration of storytelling?
WWE could be the next step in your career!
We are seeking a Paralegal to join our dynamic Legal team in Stamford, CT HQ.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE is a non-partisan organization, and we are committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers, and fans worldwide.
We offer top of the line benefits including, competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and additional employee perks!
• Assist VP, AGC and Sr. Counsel to compose, draft, and edit (red-line) agreements and various other documents;
• Manage and maintain contract databases;
• Provide administrative support including: maintenance of calendars, copying, filing and phone coverage;
• Act as the point of contact for other departments to gather and confirm information centric to the status of entertainment related projects and/or contracts;
• Provide support to assist VP, AGC and Sr. Counsel and offer a team-centric approach to assist the team and the larger department as needed;
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• 3+ years of experience as a Paralegal/Legal Administrator/Legal Assistant in a corporate legal department, law firm, studio, or production company.
• Working knowledge/experience in Entertainment (Production Company, Live Events, Studios, etc)
• Strong PC/Word Processing skills including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel; ability to work with Workshare would be a plus.
• Able to prioritize in a dynamic, exciting, fast-paced working environment, frequently under urgent deadlines.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and written and verbal communications skills (including spelling and grammar).
• Self-motivated, proactive and detail-oriented.
• High level of professionalism/confidentiality and ability to deal courteously and professionally with internal and external clients of all levels.
• Willing and able to work overtime as required based on business need.