Music Project Manager
WWENew York, NY
Full Time Job
Music Project Manager | Job Duties:
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; General day-to-day office management; phones; and calendar management.
• Provide full administrative and overall executive support to a busy executive office, managing and facilitating the flow of information through the office in a poised, professional and efficient manner.
• Coordinate travel arrangements manage departmental expenses, databases, invoice processing & payment, legal documentation, and expense reports.
• Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining strong communications and updates to executive.
• Management of multiple projects and agendas which consists of artwork, talent databases, DSP playlists, production schedules, and live performance opportunities.
• Understand executive's daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities which will aid in effective time management.
• Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing for budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.