Marketing Manager CRM
Full Time Job
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE is a non-partisan organization, and we are committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers, and fans worldwide.
Are you ready for the next step in your career, where your marketing expertise and proven success in strategic planning, audience segmentation, creative development, email deployment and performance reporting can be applied and impactful?
WWE is seeking a Marketing Manager, CRM who will oversee the development and execution of all WWE email and SMS marketing programs! We are looking for a highly organized, motivated, individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will report directly to the VP of WWE Network Marketing and will require regular liaison with employees at various levels across the broader WWE organization.
We offer top of the line benefits including, competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, 401k, and additional employee perks!
• The primary focus of this role is to plan, develop, manage, and execute daily WWE Network email and SMS marketing campaigns including strategic planning, audience segmentation, creative development, email deployment and performance reporting. Also provide email and SMS execution support for WWE Shop, Live Events and Brand Marketing
• Develop email strategies and tactics to facilitate our customer acquisition, engagement, and retention goals across all lines of business
• Work closely with representatives from other departments in the evaluation and implementation of an SMS/text-based marketing platform and develop SMS/text marketing campaigns to complement email marketing efforts
• Execute personalization campaigns (customized subject lines, copy, creative, etc.) to get the right message to the right customer at the right time
• Serve as the primary marketing liaison with our ESP, and be the subject matter expert on its tools, capabilities, and roadmap
• Manage and develop a CRM Coordinator on:
• Working with internal creative services and outside agencies on creative and copy development
• Maintaining companywide email schedule and deploying through current email service provider
• Creating and distributing reporting for all CRM activities
• Monitor email programs of other streaming services and keep current on industry best practices with regards to email marketing
• Ad hoc projects as necessary
• 5 years of email marketing/database segmentation experience
• Direct response experience; very comfortable with testing and analytics
• Experience with email service providers (Sailthru preferred), SMS/text programs and knowledge of HTML a plus
• Experience in project management in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills anchored by natural, common-sense thinking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to work flexible hours including some nights and weekends based on business need
• Bachelor's degree required