Manager, Resource Scheduling
Full Time Job
Manager, Resource Scheduling
The Manager, Resource Scheduling will report to the Director, Data & Resource Management with a core focus on facilitating all production and support operations throughout the WWE TV studio and beyond. This person will use facility management scheduling software to design and distribute production and production services work schedules and maintain accurate utilization records. A goal of this position is to utilize resources – on-site and remote – as efficiently as possible, while maintaining key interpersonal relationships. They will work closely with production service department heads, engineering teams, production coordinators and facilities teams. Their work schedule and the schedules they manage will be heavily influenced by the WWE live event calendar. This person is a central resource for all communication within WWE Media.
• Weekly creation, generation, and distribution of over ten different varieties of resource schedules. This includes weekly schedules for audio, edit, studio and international departments
• Communicates weekly studio schedule to in-house talent
• Works with department heads to create weekend work rotations
• Maintains records of vacation and personal time off
• Works with project managers to create long term schedules for larger projects
• Create and distribute call sheets for weekly studio productions and special studio productions
• Fulfill post-production requests for audio, editor, studio, and AVID resources.
• Effectively coordinates and communicates all changes and additions to schedules
• Facilitates all live and post-production needs for content creators throughout the enterprise, including premium live events, hybrid remote productions and international events
• Responsible for accurate management and maintenance of all records in facility management scheduling system
• This includes the creation of resource (equipment/personnel) and content (series/season/episode) data
• Book freelancers for audio, editing and studio departments as needed
• Maintains freelance work records and log of hours worked for cost tracking
• Communicates weekly call times for studio freelancers
• Process and code invoices for freelancers that they book utilizing internal invoicing system
• Collaborates with engineering and production teams to coordinate essential system upgrade projects
• Maintains google sheets utilized by various departments. This includes a document that coordinates the technical routes of studio shoots and a document that tracks the inventory of AVID resources.
• Communicates requests for voice over work from in-house or out of house talent
• Attend weekly meetings pertaining to the execution all major maintenance work
• Maintain working relationships with department heads and production personnel
• Coordinates catering orders as required for studio production
• Adapts to continually evolving workflows, and manages unique requests as they arise
• Additional duties within the department include filling in for the S&P curse protection operator. This person will be trained to execute this responsibility.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of production management experience
• Experience with facility management software
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & G-Suite applications
• WWE product knowledge is a plus