Manager, Live Events Marketing
Full Time Job
The WWE is Hiring! We are looking for an outstanding Manager of Live Events Marketing who will be based in Stamford, CT, and will lead all aspects of marketing, sales, and PR for approximately 40+ live events annually!
This person will have the opportunity to provide strategic management and continuity between events and markets, both for marketing and scheduling of all WWE Live Events across the United States!
• Develop media/advertising campaign and strategy based upon assigned budgets.
• Collaborate with internal departments, including PR and Marketing, concerning different avenues for promoting events.
• Work to build relationships in the market with the key decision makers and partners within the community.
• Develop positive relationships with these local partners in all aspects to build ties with local sponsors and retailers.
• Generate a true understanding of each market, their spending habits, daily trends, and demographic break down to further provide scaling and ticket pricing for events.
• Collaborate with the creative services team, as well as TV/Digital and radio spot producers to develop a custom creative strategy in each market.
• Build and analyze various reports on event sales and trends.
• Serve as accountable WWE representative onsite for all events assigned. Including but not limited to publicity, ticketing, event operations, event settlement etc.
• Ultimate goal is to provide the best experience for our fans; before, during, and after each event.
• 5+ years of experience in Entertainment, Sports, or Live Event marketing
• Experience with a major touring entity or arena/venue marketing strongly preferred.
• Able to adjust and adapt to varying changes in your markets/region.
• Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time.
• Bachelor's Degree required