Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Full Time Job
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., - a public media and entertainment company (NYSE: WWE) is seeking a motivated and dynamic Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to support the Company's growth & maximize business performance. This is a critical role for WWE, which will partner with the company's business leaders and have a high degree of interaction with its senior financial management.
This is a lead role within a dynamic FP&A group that will actively involved across three key focus areas for WWE's FP&A team, including but not limited to E-Commerce, Licensed Product Sales and Venue Merchandise. The individual in this role will execute core FP&A monthly functions as well as provide sophisticated analytical support and insights to drive business growth. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time improving processes to drive forecasting/budgeting efficiency and accuracy. Experience managing supporting roles is a plus (either formally or informally).
This is an exciting time to begin a career at WWE. WWE's PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 180 countries and 25 languages and reaches more than 800+ million homes worldwide. The award-winning WWE Network, is the first-ever direct-to-consumer premium network with more than 1.7 million subscribers. WWE has more than 1 billion social media followers. WWE is the #1 sports channel on YouTube and the #2 most viewed channel in the world overall. The Company reported record results in 2018, surpassing $900 million in revenue, and anticipates record revenue, record Adjusted OIBDA, and a record level of subscribers to its direct-to-consumer network. For more information about the company, see our website.
• Lead development of annual operating and three-year plan for WWE business units
• Monitor ongoing business performance and prepare presentations that communicate both financial results and operating issues to the Company's senior management
• Conduct monthly reviews with management to insure the Company and business units meet and/or exceed financial targets
• Guide the development of comprehensive financial models to assess product profitability; influence decisions to manage WWE's portfolio of assets and strategies to maximize value
• Participate in the development of sophisticated predictive forecasting models that utilize a wide array of relevant factors and automated assessment of attributes to enhance accuracy
• Develop feasibility studies and business models to evaluate new business opportunities
• Create and implement mechanisms to track and report key financial and operating metrics
• Analyze trends in key performance indicators and performance vs. media benchmarks
• Collaborate across multiple functions and geographies to execute on ad hoc projects and requests
• 5-7 years FP&A experience – preferably in Entertainment and/or Media. Title and compensation are commensurate with relevant experience
• MBA preferred
• Knowledge of accounting principles & experience with measuring product profitability
• History of effectively influencing senior executives; Skilled in preparing presentations with clear narrative and impactful graphics
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and sound business judgment
• Ability to proactively gather and synthesize data from internal and/or external sources
• Knowledge of financial software; Experience with TM1 and/or other OLAP tools a strong plus
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• History of managing direct reports a plus