Intern - HRIS
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2022 8:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - HRIS jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Intern - HRIS postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
WWE Human Resources Information Systems Intern:
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is a multi-faceted media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.
We are looking for a motivated Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) intern that will apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. Throughout the program, you will work on projects with a global reach across various business units. This experience will go beyond the assigned internship position and include formal, ongoing training and development opportunities, structured performance evaluations, networking, site tours and community involvement opportunities to further your development.
The HRIS intern will learn current HR related business processes and how they are supported or initiated by Workday and create documentation and job aid training materials that outline key business process steps and the associated actions/approvals. The intern will run reports for system audits and data validation and independently complete one configuration enhancement project in Workday HRIS system.
Internship Program Requirements:
• Current Sophomore or Junior pursuing a degree in Business Administration or Information Management Systems
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Ability to work in Stamford, CT headquarters from June 1st – August 12th
• Demonstrated leadership in academics, community service and/or extra-curricular activities
• Ability to work independently and collaborate within teams.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Application Deadline: Internship positions are posted for a limited time only, apply today!