Intern - Cybersecurity
This was removed by the employer on 5/16/2022 7:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Cybersecurity jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Intern - Cybersecurity postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
WWE Cybersecurity Intern:
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is a multi-faceted media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.
We are looking for a motivated Cybersecurity intern that will apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment. Throughout the program, you will work on projects with a global reach across various business units. This experience will go beyond the assigned internship position and include formal, ongoing training and development opportunities, structured performance evaluations, networking, site tours and community involvement opportunities to further your development.
The Cybersecurity intern will support the development of WWE's Cybersecurity programs by identifying and managing cyber risks at a global enterprise. The intern will team up with others on the Cybersecurity Operations team to learn about cybersecurity risks, threat intelligence, threat vectors, vulnerabilities, security awareness, incident response, and phishing.
• Research and present on cybersecurity topics relevant to cybersecurity and similar industry threats
• Respond to security events working with the Cybersecurity Operations team
• Review security event workflows and assist to streamline processes
• Review and track vulnerabilities identified in the vulnerability management program
• Assist in creating runbooks, security policies, standards, and procedures
• Assist in gathering documentation and metrics for different areas of the security stack
• Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders
Internship Program Requirements:
• Current Sophomore or Junior pursuing a degree in Cybersecurity or Information Security
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Ability to work in Stamford, CT headquarters from June 1st – August 12th
• Demonstrated leadership in academics, community service and/or extra-curricular activities
• Ability to work independently and collaborate within teams.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
Application Deadline: Internship positions are posted for a limited time only, apply today!