Intern - Community Relations
Part Time Unpaid Internship
WWE is seeking an ambitious Community Relations Intern to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced organization with one of the most followed and influential brands in the world! WWE is a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), multi-faceted media organization, and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience.
Throughout the program, you will work on projects with a multi-national reach across various business units. In addition to acquiring meaningful work experience in your field of study, Interns at WWE will participate in engaging events crafted to deepen your understanding of WWE and focus on professional development!
Key Learning Opportunities:
• Contribute to the team's efforts in relationship management and day-to-day contact with WWE community partners
• Assist in the development of plans, proposals and overviews for community relations campaigns and events
• Support the coordination of pre-event logistics, including talent travel and memos, executive summaries, TV/Photo requests, on-site-signage, working with venues and staffing
• Track and provide reports on Community Relations news daily
• Conduct research for projects that contribute to Community Relations strategy and initiatives
• Create post-program recaps that measure program performance and impact
Fall Internship Program Requirements:
• Current Sophomore or Junior actively pursuing a degree in Community Relations, Communications, Marketing or related program at an accredited college or university
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Proven leadership in academics, community service and/or extra-curricular activities
• Ability to dedicate 20 hours/week during 10-week program Sept 12 – November 18
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Functional knowledge of community relations and communication strategies
• WWE brand awareness
• Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
• Professional approach rooted in collaboration and team-player mentality
Application Deadline: Internship positions are posted for a limited time only, apply today!